Černé jezero

I had a great walk yesterday to Černé jezero (The black lake). The weather was great, it was a bit cold but the sun was shining, so a perfect day for taking pictures and enjoying the scenery. I parked my car at the ski centre of Špicák and followed the marked route to the lake.

The lake is the biggest natural lake in the Czech Republic and known for its photogenic scenery. Sometimes the water surface looks very dark, even black, hence the name of the lake.

The lake was indeed beautiful and mysterious at the same time so I was already exited by the fantastic pictures I was going to take today! I was very disappointed to find out that my batteries of my camera where empty and I did not bring spares with me…

After overcoming my disappointment that I could not take some pictures, I still had a very nice walk along the lakeshore and even saw some deer that jumped up when I came too close and got scared.

I’m sorry that there are not pictures included in this post; you just have to imagine the scenery, or visit it yourself of course.